Various Articles on "Lamie's Tavern"
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Hampton's Historic "Lamie's Tavern"
- By John M. Holman, Hampton History Volunteer, Lane Memorial Library, Hampton, NH
- When Main Street Was Moved From Exeter Road
- By James W. Tucker, "Our Town"
Hampton Union, August 10, 1961
- Lamie's Tavern New Luxury Motor Inn
- Boston Globe, June 27, 1979, The Dunfey Family Enterprises
- Seeking New Horizons at Dunfey Hotels
- Business Law, May 1984
- "Lamie's Tavern": A Landmark of Hospitality
- Portsmouth Herald, January 16, 1989
- Hampton Tradition Revived After 25 Years
- Hampton Union, December 24, 1990
- Enhancing Hampton's History
- Herald Sunday, August 8, 1999
- "Old Salt" Owners Purchase Lamie's
- Hampton Union, February 27, 2001
- The Old Salt Returns
- Atlantic News, March 1, 2001
- Time For A New Look? New outside clock goes up at Lamie's / The Old Salt
- Atlantic News, April 12, 2001
- 'Goody' Cole Room Reopens
- Atlantic News, August 2, 2001
- Lamie's Tavern Pictorial Gallery
- Photographs courtesy of A. Lamie (Mike), 2006.
- Tasty Treat for Old Salt
- Hampton Union, June 26, 2007