Convicted in 2008 of the murder of two men on her Epping farm, Sheila LaBarre had been the friend and possible common law wife of Hampton chiropractor Wilfred LaBarre before his death in 2000. Below are some articles covering the case and mentioning her Hampton connection.
- Woman Wanted for Murder
- Hampton Union , April 1, 2006
- Murder probe: Autopsy revisited
- Hampton Union , May 9, 2006
- LaBarre History Under Spotlight
- Hampton Union , September 19, 2006
- Murder Trial Begins Next Month
- Hampton Union , February 9, 2007
- Sheila LaBarre Ruled Sane
- Hampton Union , June 21, 2008
- Wicked Intentions: The Sheila LaBarre Murders
- Facebook page for the true crime book by Kevin Flynn. Includes postings of links to recent news stories about the case.