- Most items go out for three weeks
- Exceptions include:
- New Fiction books (and a few very popular new non-fiction titles) : two weeks
- 7-day Fiction Books: seven days
- Magazines: current issue is non-circulating, all others three weeks
- Framed Art Works: two months
- Popular DVD Movies: two days
- Some Museum passes: overnight or 2-3 days
- Many items may be renewed
- These items may never be renewed:
- Books on Reserve
- 7-day Fiction Books
- Popular DVD Movies
- Museum Passes
Reserving checked out materials
You will be called when the reserved material is returned to the library.
Materials not in our collection may be available via Inter-Library Loan
The library does not charge fines for overdue materials.
Older books and some non-book materials may be renewed.